Below is a proven way to easily start your personal local news website. The possibilities for profits are unlimited. You will be a popular person in your network, a leader, and a recognised mover and shaker. Best of all, your news site fees you significantly less than a weekend on the town.
Your news site will be nothing more than several short news testimonies anyone can write themselves, a few photos, plus some simple homemade video lessons on YouTube.
That is all you need.
In this article I’ll show you how exactly to create your news webpage. But first, let me tell you why NOW is the perfect time to start.
The news business is HUGE. Papers used to suck up 80 percent of the advertising cash in any town, leaving the crumbs to Tv set and radio. The news industry was a cushy globe for some time. I worked in the news biz for 20 years, so I speak from experience.
BUT Two Very Awful Things Happened
1. The Internet arrived and Google Adverts started grabbing millions in ad dollars. Big companies learned they might get outcomes faster and cheaper with pay-per-click than with expensive newspaper ads.
2. The Great Recession dry out revenues and city newspapers with all their a huge selection of employees and expensive facilities starting going belly up. The news headlines “depression” were only available in 2006 and continues to get worse.
Today many towns and locations simply don’t have much of a newspaper anymore. They will have reduced staffs, much less news, and their websites mainly pull in news from out-of-town services. It looks like news, but it isn’t vital to local residents. To create matters worse, TV and radio mostly “borrow” their news from papers.
Here Comes Your Opportunity
Where there is trouble, there is even greater opportunity. Big expensive news agencies are increasingly being replaced by very small groups of people, sometimes no more than one person.
A solo operator, working solely or with several helpers, can turn out a terrific news product at amazingly low priced. That leaves plenty of room for profits.
There is plenty of room for a good news website that reports beneficial stories, fascinating happenings, and helps promote native business.
How to Create Your Own News Site in 6 EASY STEPS
1. Get a domain name that includes your city or area’s name.
2. Create a clean, fast-loading webpage with a column for a business story, a centre column for an area news story, and another area column for society and school news.
3. In the bottom of the page, add a couple Business News of videos you made and submitted on YouTube. These could be short, simple videos of regional places and happenings. People LOVE to find videos of local places on YouTube. Be sure to write a title, explanation, and keywords that include the name of your city, where your video occurred, and even names of individuals in the video.
4. Update your news website once every week or two. Save the aged news page in a folder for “recent news.” Link to your old news from the home site. Be determined and keep adding news. The more and more you post, the more results you will get.
5. Mention just as many local names and places as possible. The first thing any person puts into a internet search engine is their own name.
6. Have a link or banner that goes to your advertising site or site. Offer to add a story on an area business along with a YouTube training video, and perform the provider for a fee. This is where you will make most of your money. As you get known around town as the news person, a myriad of possibilities for profit will materialize.